No matter whether you’re new to Bitcoin or already a security expert.
Trezor is the Bitcoin wallet choice #1 for everybody.
- Use without a risk
- Bitcoin is secure by design. All you need is a tool to use it without risk.
All you need is your own Trezor wallet.
- Leave behind the viruses and keyloggers. Forget about doing regular backups, reading encryption manuals, printing paper wallets and making offline storages. Next time you see another 10+ steps guide to secure your bitcoins, just skip reading it.
- Trezor is a USB 2.0 device compatible with Windows, Linux and macOS (10.8 or higher).
Trezor supports more than 500 coins
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Dimensions & Weight
- Size: 60mm x 30mm x 6mm (2.4in x 1.2in x 0.2in) Weight: 12 g (0.42 oz)
- Operating temperature
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F – +140°F)
- Micro USB connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- 120 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M3) running a custom developed system.
- Bright OLED – 128×64 pixels. Enough to hold six lines of text. Can display all the details needed to verify a transaction in a single screenfull.
- Safety & certifications
- The Trezor is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards. It’s fine to take your Trezor with you on the airplane. Like all modern electronics, the X-Rays won’t hurt it.