EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Real Base Clock: 1569 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X.Requirements:Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- EVGA iCX Technology – 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU/Memory/PWM Thermal Status Indicator RGB LEDs. Resolution and refresh- maximum monitors supported: 4. Maximum refresh rate: 240Hz , maximum digital : 7680 x 4320
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
- Reviews (0)
EVGA‘s GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
The EVGA GTX 1080 Ti provides hashrate of 37 MHash/s for Ethereum at Coreclock Stock while consuming 213 watts.
- Gpu Specs
- The EVGA GTX 1080 Ti is a graphics card by Nvidia. It comes with GDDR5X memory and has 352 bit memory interface or bus width.
- Inside GTX 1080 Ti there is a GP102 graphics processor chip which has 3584 shaders. The base operating core clock speed of GTX 1080 Ti is 1481 MHz and memory clock speed is 1376 MHz.
- For rendering purpose it comes with 88 render output unit’s and 224 texture mapping unit’s.